LatinFlyer.com offers a unique opportunity to reach a highly motivated group of frequent flyers, business travelers and vacationers. Few other sites provide such an efficient, direct connection to consumers seeking authentic, fresh information specifically about Latin America travel.
According to the Internet analytics site Alexa, LatinFlyer.com now ranks higher than Business Traveler, Global Traveler and Vacation Agent Magazine — and scores close to TravelAge West — in terms of U.S.-based page visits. Visitors to LatinFlyer.com have a higher income than Mund2.tv, are better educated than Telemundo.com and are an older, better-traveled group than both sites, as well as Univision.com. In addition, LatinFlyer.com outranks all but one of the leading travel trade sites in South America and Mexico, in terms of global visits. This is an opportunity you shouldn’t miss.
Interested in partnering with LatinFlyer, or advertising with the site? Check out these stats:
• LatinFlyer.com is a Website that features opinionated, insider’s information about travel to Latin America, with a companion video channel on Youtube. The target audience is both business and leisure travelers.
• According to the Internet analytics site Alexa, people with household incomes of U.S.$100,000 or more are “greatly over-represented” in LatinFlyer’s audience, compared with the general Internet population. LatinFlyer’s largest reader segment is in the 45 to 54 age group, college educated, and visiting the site from work.
• Interestingly, the second-largest group of LatinFlyer visitors are in the 18- to 24-year-old segment, which leads me to believe that LatinFlyer.com is attracting both professional, upscale business and leisure travelers, as well as young travelers who are looking for new excitement and travel experiences.
• The audience is an elite group of people who are extremely motivated to seek information about Latin America travel — they aren’t just random viewers; they’re motivated Latin America-bound and -based travelers, as well as influencers that include travel agents, editors, writers and travel and tourism executives and officials.
• The top 5 audience source markets for LatinFlyer are (in order): USA, Brazil, Canada, United Kingdom and Mexico — among the largest and most desirable target audiences for anyone involved with Latin America travel and tourism.
• More than 40 other sites now link into LatinFlyer.com, and LatinFlyer.com is linked from every single business travel post that its founder, Mark Chesnut, writes for Orbitz Worldwide, where he contributes content about business and leisure travel.
Use LatinFlyer.com to Build Your Business
LatinFlyer.com and its affiliated channels serve as a business-development platform for tourism offices and private-sector companies looking to build awareness with a tech-savvy, well-traveled, largely English-speaking group of consumers. Using branded content, custom content and social media, LatinFlyer.com is a fast, cost-effective route for connecting with this desirable market.
Let’s be frank. LatinFlyer’s founder, Mark Chesnut, isn’t much of a hard-sell, in-your-face salesman. But he is pretty good at creating custom content — good enough, in fact, to have worked with a number of travel industry clients to create attention-getting content that often is more effective than simple display ads. His resume of custom-content clients reads like a who’s-who of the travel industry, including publishers like American Express Custom Publishing, Northstar Travel Media and Performance Media Group, consumer companies like Perrier and tourism industry organizations ranging from American Airlines Vacations to Visit Detroit to Orbitz Worldwide.
A Suite of Services to Build Business
Looking for specific ideas? Here are a few of the business-building options that LatinFlyer.com offers:
• Branded content (text, photos and video)
• Social media exposure
• Creation and maintenance of unique Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts to increase exposure even further
Top Content Examples
To expand your brand effectively, you’ll want to attach your brand to trending topics and the most popular content. Check out these topics for some ideas on what works best.
Among the top posts of all time on the site:
Looking to tap into some of this market? Contact me for details.