Published on June 8th, 2011 | by Mark Chesnut
Act Fast for All-inclusive Savings at Latin America Resorts
|All-inclusive: The Westin in Costa Rica is among the resorts offering summer deals.|
BY MARK CHESNUT
On the Orbitz business travel blog, I recently wrote about how all-inclusive resorts around the hemisphere are serving the needs of business travelers. Now, I’ve rounded up a few sample vacation resort packages in Latin America, for those gearing up for a summer getaway. But act fast — several of these deals expire this month (even though you can travel through August or, in some cases, through the end of the year).
• Costa Rica: The Westin Resort & Spa, Playa Conchal, which opened in May during a renovation of the former Paradisus Playa Conchal, is offering a “Family Time in Paradise” special through December 31 that includes a daily U.S.$100 resort credit, as well as an all-inclusive rate that starts at $420 per room for two people.
• Mexico: The Now Jade Riviera Cancun, which belongs to AMResorts, is offering savings of up to 50% for bookings made through June 30, as well as up to $400 in resort coupons for stays through April 30, 2012.
• Dominican Republic: The Riu Palace Punta Cana is offering rates as low as $109 per person, per night, as well as a 15 percent discount on spa services and discounts on golf, for reservations made by July 7 on stays through August 19.
• Panama: Breezes Panama Resort & Spa is offering up to 40 percent off, for travel through August 19, for bookings made by June 15. Alternatively, you can save up to 35 percent on stays through December 23 if you book by June 15.
• Throughout the Region: Hotels.com is offering specials at a variety of all-inclusive and standard resort hotels. Save between $20 and $100 on ALL Hotel Bookings Now!