Published on September 3rd, 2011 | by Mark Chesnut
Brendan Vacations Unveils Latin America Vacations for 2012
|Sugar on top: Rio de Janeiro is a featured destination with Brendan Vacations.|
Brendan Vacations, a tour operator known for its Ireland tours, has introduced its menu of South and Central America tours for 2012 and 2013. Among the highlights:
• On the new, 11-day family-oriented tour called “Conquistadors, Sacred Valleys and Inca Mysteries,” travelers will have the chance to touch llamas, alpacas and vicunas at a Sacred Valley ranch. Prices start at $2,595, land and intra-tour air, based on double occupancy.
• On the 12-day tour called “Argentina and Across the Andes to Chile,” participants will visit Buenos Aires and other local sites and enjoy the inspiring journey across the Andes. Prices start at $3,775 land and intra-tour air, based on double occupancy.
• The 11-day “Glimpse of South America” is aimed at travelers looking for an inside view of Brazil and Argentina. The tour includes visits to the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio and Iguassu Falls, and there are free days for individual exploration. Prices start at $2,895 land and intra-tour air.
New features in the 2012/2013 brochure include:
- 3 New Itineraries:– Conquistadors, Sacred Valleys and Inca Mysteries
– Argentina and Across the Andes to Chile
– Best of South America
- Personal interaction: Guests will be provided with local experiences as they dine in family homes, lend a helping hand on a farm, or learn about Peruvian textiles, for example.
- Local Experts: The services of local experts ranging from museum curators to anthropologists joined to advise on every sightseeing, natural and culturally relevant stop on every tour.
- Audio Headsets: Audio devices are now included on all South America itineraries.