Published on August 18th, 2016 | by Mark Chesnut0
TRAVEL DEALS: 3rd Night Free at Nizuc Cancun, 15% Off Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen, Hilton Weddings
Mexico is the source of the top three Latin America travel deals this week. You can get 20 percent off bed-and-breakfast rates at the Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen (as well as 15 percent off spa treatments), a “third-night-free” at the luxurious Nizuc resort in Cancun and two indulgent destination wedding packages at the Hilton Los Cabos. Read on for the details.
Don’t forget: You can get some of the best rates on airlines, hotels, rental cars and cruises by using LatinFlyer’s own travel booking engine (it’s at the top right-hand side of this page if you’re using a computer or tablet, or at the bottom of each page if you’re on a cell phone), where it says “Save Big on Your Trip.” With one click, you can compare airfares and rates from more than 10 top travel sites, including Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity. No more wasting time when you travel!
Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
The Deal: 20% off bed & breakfast rates, 15% off spa treatments
What Makes It Cool: This Mexico beach resort is offering 20 percent off its bed and breakfast rates and 15 percent off treatments at the Cenote Spa. To get this deal, you must prepay one night, and a minimum two-night stay is required.
Valid for Travel: Book through October 18, 2016, for travel between September 1 and December 20, 2016.
Info & Reservations: www.playadelcarmen.grand.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html
MEXICO TRAVEL TIPS: The 4 Most Artistic Cities in Mexico, by JustFly
The Deal: 3rd Night’s the Charm
What Makes It Cool: This upscale Mexico beach resort is offering a free night when you reserve two nights.
Valid for Travel: Book by December 17, 2016, for stays through December 19, 2016.
Info & Reservations: email@example.com
MEXICO TRAVEL TIPS: “New” Old Retail Complex is a Hotspot for Artsy Mexico City Shopping
Hilton Los Cabos
Los Cabos, Mexico
The Deal: Just Say “I Do” & Matrimony in Mexico packages
What Makes It Cool: Hilton Los Cabos offers two destination wedding packages for couples getting married at the seaside resort including a new, all-inclusive package, Just Say “I Do”, in addition to its Matrimony in Mexico package. Here are the details:
Just Say “I Do” Package
The Just Say “I Do” package starts at $15,000 and is available from August 1 to December 20, 2016. The package includes:
•Photography, including six hours full-coverage wedding photo and video, coffee table book (one), photo booth for guests (three hours).
• Solo musician for the ceremony (violinist, harpist, or guitarist), set of trio musicians for the cocktail hour (violinist, guitarist, trio or mariachi),* and four half hours of a DJ.
• Wedding night guests’ dinner and beverages included with Worry Free room rate.
• Guests can also book the Worry Free Wedding plan with this package, starting at $1,495 for one guest ($2,390 for two, $3,405 for three and $4,420 for four), which includes: eforea Spa credit for each guest, roundtrip shuttle transportation, breakfast at El Meson restaurant each morning in addition to lunch and dinner each day, and 12 hours of domestic bar.
Matrimony in Mexico Package
The Matrimony in Mexico package starts at $9,000 and is available through December 20, 2016. It includes:
• Spa services including eforea Spa wedding hair style (one) and makeup service (one), and the eforea Spa Champagne Bliss Package for two.
• Wedding photographer for two hours.
• Sparkling wine for toast at reception for up to 50 guests and two sets of solo musicians for the ceremony and the cocktail hour (violinist, harpist, or guitarist).
Valid for Travel: Through December 20, 2016.
Info & Reservations: www.hiltonloscabos.com