Published on October 16th, 2013 | by Mark Chesnut
How to Get Cheap Flights & Hotel Deals in Latin America, with LatinFlyer.com
I’m pretty excited about LatinFlyer’s latest revamp. At first glance it may not look very different, but look closer: The site is now designed to make it even easier for you to find and book the best Latin America flights, hotels and rental cars, quickly and at some of the lowest possible prices.
The new set-up is thanks to LatinFlyer’s new partnership with GraphicBomb, a fast-growing advertising network for the travel industry.
But what does all this mean for you? These Latin America travel tips will show you a few of the ways to find the best travel deals, right on LatinFlyer.com:
• Save more money when you compare air fares, hotels and car rentals from multiple travel sites. Search multiple travel booking sites simultaneously, using LatinFlyer’s new, co-branded travel search engine (located in the upper right column on this and every page). Enter your destination and dates, and you’ll be able to compare flights, hotels and car rental rates and availability from top sites including Priceline.com, Expedia and Hotwire. So you can choose the best rates and the deals that make the most sense for you.
• Pay attention to the latest travel deals. See fresh ads on LatinFlyer.com, every time you visit. Unlike the boring (and rather unhelpful) static ads that never changed, the revamped LatinFlyer.com features constantly refreshed ads and travel deals that are tailored specifically to reader interests, including cheap international flights from travel companies like Vayama. So every time you visit, you’ll find more opportunities.
• Don’t miss out on last-minute deals. With the revamped LatinFlyer.com, you can now scan extra-special, last-minute travel deals, hand-picked for LatinFlyer.com readers. At the bottom of every article and post, you’ll now see text links for great deals to vacation and business travel hotspots in places like Mexico and the Caribbean. Here’s the latest example: CheapCaribbean is offering a Last Minute Cancun vacation travel special with three all-inclusive nights with air and a $35 Renova spa credit, at the beautiful Riu Palace Las Americas, for prices starting at just $659.
• Research your destination. LatinFlyer.com now has an easy-to-use “Search by Country” navigation menu, on the upper left corner of every page. Hover there and you’ll see every country in Latin America, from Argentina to Venezuela. You’ll also find a wealth of links to official tourism organization Websites in every country in Latin America on the Travel & Tourism Links page. Click on the destination that interests you, and read up!
• Share your own travel experiences, and learn from others too. LatinFlyer.com would love to hear from you. Do you have a travel story to share? Perhaps your favorite Latin American city. The best Mexico beach town. The trendiest places to shop in Brazil. Or the best tropical drinks in Puerto Rico. I’m always looking for people to do Q&A interviews about their recent travel experiences, so feel free to contact me at MarkChesnut[at]aol.com (watch the spelling of “Chesnut”).
The bottom line: You’ll find more travel deals and opportunities with the revamped LatinFlyer.com. So whether you’re reading hotel and airline reviews from around Latin America, or pondering the purchase of LatinFlyer’s new Mexican Cocktail book (it’s just $2.99 for the eBook version, by the way), you’ll also be able to see the latest and best travel deals. And that’s one of the goals of LatinFlyer.com, after all — to make your travel in Latin America better.