Published on July 7th, 2012 | by Mark Chesnut
Maya 2012 End of Calendar Events
Packages in Guatemala with Maya World Tours
END OF AN ERA festival will take place in Ixpanpajul, Peten in December this year. Thus, we will mark arrival of the 14th b’ak’tun. Festival will offer visits to largest Mayan ruins in Peten, activities like Mayan ball game, adventure activities, fun and partying.
ALL INCLUSIVE – FROM 430 US$
If you are interested in trip arangements previous to our offer, or extension trips (Belize, Cancun) after camping time 18-22 Dec., ask us.
Tikal as number one, and Yaxha as number two of the archaeological sites in Peten by the number of visitors are important part of our End Of An Era offer.
Exclusive camping in Peten during the Bak’tun change…
Here are some details of our offer:
• Camping in Ixpanpajul, lovely natural reserve near Yaxha,
• 4 full days of visiting biggest Mayan ruins in Peten (Tikal, Yaxha, Uaxactun),
• Night in Yaxha on 21st of Dec. 2012, END OF AN ERA
• Private transportation in Peten,
• Free shuttles from Ixpanpajul to Flores,
• Food included,
• Many additional attractions (live music, canopy, swimming, hiking etc.),
• Special: dress like Maya and play the ball on the ballcourt !!!
It is going to be like a festival.